Peter Pan Bus Lines is offering the safest form of travel throughout Cape Cod, with connections to all major cities throughout the Northeast.
Peter Pan is the only bus company to invest in state-of-the-art bus cleaning and disinfecting procedures:
- Using CDC approved PermaSafe which continuously kills viruses, including COVID-19, bacteria, germs, and mold on contact.
- This nontoxic product also purifies passenger cabin air while making the interior surfaces antimicrobial and self-sanitizing.
- Each day every bus is sanitized and disinfected, using Victory electrostatic hand-held sprayers and BruTabS6 Sealant.
Contact Free Travel makes traveling with Peter Pan stress free. Search schedules, purchase tickets, change your reservations, and board the bus with ease when you download our NEW Peter Pan Bus Mobile APP in the APP store & Google Play.
Additional safety provisions:
- Passengers are asked to wear a face mask while boarding and exiting the bus
- We strongly encourage passengers to wear a face mask while traveling for their safety and the safety of those around them
- While on the bus fresh air will be continuously circulating
- Our employees have been issued PPE, including face masks and hand sanitizer, to follow the CDC recommendations.
Peter Pan covers all of Cape Cod with stops in Provincetown, North
Truro, Truro, Wellfleet, South Wellfleet, North Eastham, Orleans, Harwich, Hyannis, Barnstable, Sagamore, Bourne, Falmouth, Woods Hole, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. NO one serves more destinations on Cape Cod than Peter Pan. Cape Cod passengers can connect to any location in the Northeast such as: Boston Logan Airport, Boston South Station, Providence RI, Worcester MA, Harford CT, New York City, Baltimore MD, Philadelphia PA, Washington DC & more.