Service Alert! Cancellations Are In Effect – Please Read!
Due to the forecasted weather conditions and for the safety of our customers and employees, service cancellations are in effect for Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
All schedules and services to and from New York City (and locations on our New York routes) on the following routes are cancelled for Wednesday, March 21:
- Boston-New York
- New York-Boston
- Springfield-New York via Hartford, New Haven
- New York-Springfield via Hartford, New Haven
- Hartford-New York via Danbury, Southbury, Waterbury, Farmington
- New York-Hartford via Danbury, Southbury, Waterbury, Farmington
- Providence-New York
- New York-Providence
- Williamstown-New York via Pittsfield, Lenox, Lee Prime. Outlets, Stockbridge, Great Barrington, Sheffield, Canaan, Winsted, Torrington, Waterbury, Southbury
- New York-Williamstown via Pittsfield, Lenox, Lee Prime. Outlets, Stockbridge, Great Barrington, Sheffield, Canaan, Winsted, Torrington, Waterbury, Southbury
- New York-Philadelphia
- Philadelphia-New York
- New York-Washington DC
- Washington DC-New York
- New York-Baltimore/Silver Spring
- Silver Spring/Baltimore-New York
Please continue to check back for information when services on these routes will start again.
Attention customers traveling to/from Storrs UConn and Mansfield, CT on Weds, March 21!
The following services are cancelled for Weds, March 21:
- Hartford-Storrs/Mansfield: 9:15 AM and 3:30 PM (our 5:30 PM service is running)
- Mansfield/Storrs-Hartford: 10:15 AM and 4:45 PM (our 2:15 PM service is running)
- Note – there are no connections to/from New York City in Hartford or Providence, RI.
All other Peter Pan services are running as scheduled – please note there are no services/connections to or from New York City for Wednesday, March 21.
If your tickets were purchased online, our Customer Care Department is happy to reschedule your trip. Please contact us at 1-800-343-9999 or at your nearest Peter Pan ticket counter. If you bought your tickets at a bus terminal, you can return to that terminal at any time to reschedule.
If you would prefer to receive a credit for your cancelled trip, if you have a Peter Pan PERKS account, you may contact us online to request the credit for future use.
Please contact us at 1-800-343-9999 with any questions.
Thank you for choosing Peter Pan Bus Lines.
Attention customers traveling over the Easter holiday weekend:
All Peter Pan services are running as scheduled. We recommend to arrive at your departing location 20-30 minutes in advance.
Our Customer Care Center will be open until 7:30 PM on Friday, March 30 and Monday, April 2, 2018.
Have a Safe and Happy Easter ~ from Peter Pan Bus Lines.