Peter Pan Schedule Change – Effective Tuesday, May 22, 2018.
We will have a schedule change on Tuesday, May 22, 2018. Highlights of new services are:
- Added 5:00pm and 6:00pm New York to Boston Express service
- NEW express services between New York- Baltimore/Silver Spring and New York-Washington DC on Thursdays thru Mondays
Customers with affected schedules will be notified.
Memorial Day 2018 Holiday Travel Advisory
We will be running additional service over the holiday weekend to all of our popular destinations. Select services will be canceled – see below for details.
If your trip involves connecting service, if traveling to an airport, or if you have time sensitive plans, we suggest taking an earlier departure and allowing ample travel time in order to meet your connection.
Plan to arrive at your departure location at least 30 minutes in advance.
In order to accommodate the increased number of passengers traveling during this period, buses may or may not have all of the amenities (wifi/outlets etc.) offered during our regular travel periods.
The following services will not run on Memorial, Day, Monday, May 28, 2018:
Woods Hole- Boston/Boston Logan Airport
- #0504 5:15 AM from Falmouth, via Bourne, Wareham
- #0510 6:15 AM from Falmouth, via Buzzards Bay, Bourne
Boston Logan Airport/Boston-Woods Hole
- #0507 8:00 AM (8:30 AM from South Station) via Bourne, Falmouth
- #0547 5:30 PM from Boston South Station, via Wareham, Bourne, Falmouth
- #0604 6:15 AM via Danbury and Waterbury
- #0617 12:00 PM via Waterbury and Danbury
Newport/Fall River –Boston South Station
- #0304 5:15 AM from Somerset Park via Fall River
- #0306 5:50 AM via Middletown, Portsmouth, Fall River
Boston South Station-Fall River/Newport
- #0323 5:30 PM via to Fall River, Somerset
Connecticut (CT Transit) commuter services will not run on Memorial Day, Monday, May 28, 2018.
Worcester/Framingham/Boston commuter services will run as scheduled for Memorial Day.
To better assist our customers, our Customer Care Center will be open on Friday May 25th from 8:00AM – 9:00PM and Monday May 28th from 8:00AM – 7:00PM.