Due to the forecasted weather conditions and for the safety of our passengers and employees, service cancellations are in effect for November 16, 2018:
- 0711 Williamstown-NewYork 9:45 am
- 0722 New York-Williamstown 5:00 pm
- 0970 Logan/South Station-Hyannis 4:00 pm
All other service is scheduled to run.
If your tickets were purchased online, our Customer Care Department is happy to reschedule your trip. Please contact us at 800-343-9999 or at your nearest Peter Pan ticket counter. If you bought your tickets at a bus terminal, you can return to that terminal at any time to reschedule.
If you would prefer to receive a credit for your cancelled trip, if you have a Peter Pan Perks account, you may contact us online to request the credit for future travel.
Attention customers traveling during the Thanksgiving holiday period:
We are running additional express service to our most popular destinations. Reserve your seat now!
Some schedules are subject to change over the holiday period – please confirm your travel plans prior to travel. As Thanksgiving is a very busy travel period, if your trip involves connecting service, if traveling to an airport, or if you have time sensitive plans, we suggest taking an earlier departure and allowing ample travel time in order to meet your connection. In order to accommodate the increased number of passengers traveling during this period, buses provided on all schedules may or may not have all of the amenities (wifi/outlets etc.) offered during our regular travel periods.
Our Information & Customer Care Center (1-800-343-9999) will be open extended hours on Tuesday, Nov. 20, Wednesday, Nov. 21 and Sunday, Nov. 25.
The following services will not run on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2018:
- #0504 5:15 AM Falmouth/Bourne to Boston/Logan Airport
- #0510 6:15 AM Falmouth/Bourne to Boston/Logan Airport
- #0507 8:00 AM Boston to Bourne/Falmouth/Woods Hole
- #0547 5:30 PM Boston to Bourne/Falmouth/Woods Hole
- #0304 5:15 AM Fall River to Boston
- #0306 6:00 AM Newport/Fall River to Boston
- #0323 5:30 PM Boston to Fall River
- #0402 7:15 AM Worcester-Providence
- #0427 5:30 PM Providence-Worcester
The following services will not run on Friday, November 23, 2018:
Express services from UMass, Amherst, Northampton, South Hadley and Hampshire College to Boston and New York City. Our regularly scheduled services, via Springfield, MA, will run as normal.
Worcester/Framingham – Boston commuter service will run as normal on Weds, Thurs & Fri.
CT Commuter – Service schedule varies by day:
- Monday, November 19 – Wednesday, November 21: Normal service
- Thursday (Thanksgiving Day), November 22: No service
- Friday, November 23: Reduced service. View schedule for Willimantic here, and New Haven here.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving – from Peter Pan Bus Lines!
Our Thanksgiving travel advisory has been posted! We've added additional express service to our most popular destin… t.co/tCalBI9JBl
Our Thanksgiving travel advisory has been posted! We've added additional express service to our most popular destin… t.co/2FYejBpUdl
Our Thanksgiving travel advisory has been posted! We've added additional express service to our most popular destin… t.co/oG5sP2CU7c