A message from our CEO Peter Picknelly
Learn how we are keeping you safe during your travel.
COVID-19 Customer Travel Notice:
Peter Pan Bus Lines has developed the following COVID-19 protocols for the safety of our passengers and employees while traveling:
- Passengers are required to wear a face mask while boarding and exiting the bus
- We strongly encourage passengers to wear a face mask while traveling for their safety and the safety of those around them
- We have implemented contact free boarding (the ability to look up your boarding pass by simply providing your name)
- The first row of seats behind the driver may not be open for passengers
- While on the bus fresh air will be continuously circulating
- Our employees have been issued PPE, including face masks and hand sanitizer, to follow the CDC recommendations
- Peter Pan has updated our daily bus cleaning and disinfecting process to include the use of CDC/EPA approved chemicals
- We have invested in additional sanitizing & disinfecting equipment at all maintenance facilities
- For your added protection, all vehicles have been sealed with a state of the art product that kills all germs, bacteria & viruses on contact
- There are no capacity restrictions for transportation companies including buses, trains and airplanes
- We have at this time paused all unaccompanied minor travel
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 and flu like symptoms please contact Customer Care by CLICKING HERE and we will be happy to reschedule your travel
- We will be running limited service. Please check peterpanbus.com often, we will be adding additional service soon!
Going The EXTRA Mile!
Our Maintenance Team
We are using state of art cleaner & disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19 in under 2 minutes on all of our coaches! Watch this important message from our Manager of Inventory & Fleet Maintenance on how we are going the EXTRA mile to keep you safe!