A message from our CEO Peter Picknelly
Learn how we are keeping you safe during your travel.
COVID-19 Customer Travel Notice: Mask Mandate
- On January 21, 2021 the President issued an Executive Order entitled “Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel.”
- TSA has prepared Security Directives (SD) for airlines, airports, and surface passenger transportation to implement the Executive Order and the order from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued on January 29, 2021. This applies to public transportation, passenger railroads, and over-the-road buses operating on scheduled fixed-routes.
- TSA has updated the Security Directive (SD) for surface passenger transportation to continue implementation of the President issued Executive Order entitled “Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel”, and to support enforcement of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Order mandating masks.TSA SD 1582/84-21-01A, supersedes SD 1582/84-21-01 on May 12, 2021, and extends the expiration date until September 13, 2021
- To read the CDC order “Requirement for person to wear a mask while on conveyances and at transportation hubs” click here: Mask-Order-CDC Guide 1-29-21
- The Department has posted a Frequently Asked Questions at this website. https://www.transportation.gov/safety/mask-travel-guidance
- Helpful COVID-19 links:
- If you would like to claim an exemption to the Federal Mask Law you are required to contact Peter Pan Bus Lines, INC. ADA Compliance Department, at least 24 hours prior to travel, at ADA.Support@peterpanbus.com or 413-523-7100.
- You will be required to provide:
- Current medical documentation from a qualified healthcare provider which identifies the disability and how the disability prevents you, the passenger, from wearing a mask and whether there is any action that can be taken which would allow you to wear a mask; and
- Evidence of a negative COVID-19 test taken no earlier than five days prior to planned travel.
If you are planning to travel round trip, and the start date of your return trip falls outside the five days since taking your initial COVID-19 test, you will need to apply for a new certificate including producing a new negative COVID-19 test taken in the last 5 days.
- If you are planning to travel round trip, and the start date of your return trip falls outside the five days since taking your initial COVID-19 test, you will need to apply for a new certificate including producing a new negative COVID-19 test taken in the last 5 days.
- You should allow at least 18 hours for your request to be processed. If you have not received a response from the ADA Compliance Department within 18 hours after submission, you may call or email to check on status.
- If the request is approved by the Peter Pan Bus ADA Compliance Department to travel without wearing a mask, a certificate will be issued which you must provide to Peter Pan staff in any terminal and on any bus which you enter without a mask.
- Failure to present this certificate and not wearing a mask will result in being removed from the bus/terminal and denied travel.
- If you are issued a certificate and travel without wearing a mask you must sit in the front seat(s) designated for customers with disabilities, you also must socially distance in the terminal and on the bus and you may be required to travel on another schedule as designated by Peter Pan Bus to allow social distancing on the bus.
ADA.Support@peterpanbus.com or call 413-523-7100
- Download the document here: PPBL COVID-19 Customer facing information to qualify for Mask exemption 2-5-2021
- You will be required to provide:
COVID-19 Customer Travel Notice:
Peter Pan Bus Lines has developed the following COVID-19 protocols for the safety of our passengers and employees while traveling:
- The recent Presidential executive order, on Promoting COVID-19 safety guidelines requires that all passengers MUST wear a mask while boarding, throughout the duration of their trip, and when exiting the motor coach
- We have implemented contact free boarding (the ability to look up your boarding pass by simply providing your name)
- While on the bus fresh air will be continuously circulating
- Our employees have been issued PPE, including face masks and hand sanitizer, to follow the CDC recommendations
- Peter Pan has updated our daily bus cleaning and disinfecting process to include the use of CDC/EPA approved chemicals
- We have invested in additional sanitizing & disinfecting equipment at all maintenance facilities
- For your added protection, all vehicles have been sealed with a state of the art product that kills all germs, bacteria & viruses on contact
- There are no capacity restrictions for transportation companies including buses, trains and airplanes
- We have at this time paused all unaccompanied minor travel
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 and flu like symptoms please contact Customer Care by CLICKING HERE and we will be happy to assist you
- We will be running limited service. Please check peterpanbus.com often, we will be adding additional service soon!
Going The EXTRA Mile!
Our Maintenance Team
We are using state of art cleaner & disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19 in under 2 minutes on all of our coaches! Watch this important message from our Manager of Inventory & Fleet Maintenance on how we are going the EXTRA mile to keep you safe!
Book Stress Free!
We know that your travel plans may change, and we are here to help!
Book your ticket & add a Refundable Fare – plans change? No Problem!
We’ll refund the cost of your fare as long as you contact us at least 2 hours prior to your departure!
Learn more : peterpanbus.com/refundablefares