A message from our CEO Peter Picknelly
Learn how we are keeping you safe during your travel.
COVID-19 Customer Travel Notice: Mask Mandate
- On January 21, 2021 the President issued an Executive Order entitled “Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel.”
- TSA has prepared Security Directives (SD) for airlines, airports, and surface passenger transportation to implement the Executive Order and the order from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued on January 29, 2021. This applies to public transportation, passenger railroads, and over-the-road buses operating on scheduled fixed-routes.
- The effective date of the security directive is 11:59 pm EST on February 1, 2021 and it will expire on May 11, 2021.
- To read the CDC order “Requirement for person to wear a mask while on conveyances and at transportation hubs” click here: Mask-Order-CDC Guide 1-29-21
- The Department has posted a Frequently Asked Questions at this website. https://www.transportation.gov/safety/mask-travel-guidance
- Helpful COVID-19 links:
COVID-19 Customer Travel Notice:
Peter Pan Bus Lines has developed the following COVID-19 protocols for the safety of our passengers and employees while traveling:
- The recent Presidential executive order, on Promoting COVID-19 safety guidelines requires that all passengers MUST wear a mask while boarding, throughout the duration of their trip, and when exiting the motor coach
- We have implemented contact free boarding (the ability to look up your boarding pass by simply providing your name)
- The first row of seats behind the driver may not be open for passengers
- While on the bus fresh air will be continuously circulating
- Our employees have been issued PPE, including face masks and hand sanitizer, to follow the CDC recommendations
- Peter Pan has updated our daily bus cleaning and disinfecting process to include the use of CDC/EPA approved chemicals
- We have invested in additional sanitizing & disinfecting equipment at all maintenance facilities
- For your added protection, all vehicles have been sealed with a state of the art product that kills all germs, bacteria & viruses on contact
- There are no capacity restrictions for transportation companies including buses, trains and airplanes
- We have at this time paused all unaccompanied minor travel
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 and flu like symptoms please contact Customer Care by CLICKING HERE and we will be happy to assist you
- We will be running limited service. Please check peterpanbus.com often, we will be adding additional service soon!
Going The EXTRA Mile!
Our Maintenance Team
We are using state of art cleaner & disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19 in under 2 minutes on all of our coaches! Watch this important message from our Manager of Inventory & Fleet Maintenance on how we are going the EXTRA mile to keep you safe!