A message from our CEO Peter Picknelly
Learn how we are keeping you safe during your travel.
COVID-19 Customer Travel Notice:
Peter Pan Bus Lines has developed the following COVID-19 protocols for the safety of our passengers and employees while traveling:
- Passengers are required to wear a face mask at all times while boarding and traveling with us
- We have implemented contact free boarding (the ability to look up your boarding pass by simply providing your name)
- The first row of seats behind the driver will not be open for passengers
- While on the bus fresh air will be continuously circulating
- Our employees have been issued PPE, including face masks and hand sanitizer, to follow the CDC recommendations
- Peter Pan has updated our daily bus cleaning and disinfecting process to include the use of CDC/EPA approved chemicals
- We have invested in additional sanitizing & disinfecting equipment at all maintenance facilities
- For your added protection, all vehicles have been sealed with a state of the art product that kills all germs, bacteria & viruses on contact
- There are no capacity restrictions for transportation companies including buses, trains and airplanes
- We have at this time paused all unaccompanied minor travel
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 and flu like symptoms please contact Customer Care by CLICKING HERE and we will be happy to reschedule your travel
- We will be running limited service on Thursdays through Mondays. Please check the peterpanbus.com often because we will be running additional service very soon!
COVID 19 Update
June 5, 2020
Passengers traveling through June 4, 2020, can contact us to receive a credit in their PERKS account to be used for future travel.
NEW protocol for your safety
Sanitizing & Disinfecting
We may not be operating service right now, but we are using this time to sanitize & disinfect our buses as well as develop new ticketing & boarding procedures. Our focus is to keep you healthy & safe when you are ready to travel again!
Going The EXTRA Mile!
Our Maintenance Team
We are using state of art cleaner & disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19 in under 2 minutes on all of our coaches! Watch this important message from our Manager of Inventory & Fleet Maintenance on how we are going the EXTRA mile to keep you safe when we resume service on June 5, 2020!
Book Stress Free!
We know that your travel plans may change, and we are here to help!
Change Fees will be waived on tickets purchased for travel through June 30, 2020 on www.peterpanbus.com or on our Peter Pan Bus Mobile APP!