How to Print Your E-Ticket
Each passenger traveling must have a printed E-Ticket containing bar-code to present to driver for travel. The confirmation document cannot be honored in place of a printed E-Ticket
- You will receive an email confirming the sale with the tickets as an Adobe PDF Attachment. A valid email address is required to use this service. A copy of your E-Ticket will also be available approximately 15 minutes after the time of purchase here
- You must have Adobe Software and a printer. You can download Adobe Reader here, free of charge. After downloading the software, print the ticket before proceeding to the bus terminal.
- If you do not receive your E-Ticket via email, check your email spam filter or “trash” to confirm that the email was not directed there in error. If you have multiple email addresses, be sure to check the address you used when placing your order. A copy of the ticket will also be available approximately 15 minutes after the time of purchase here.
- If you have not received the confirmation email within two hours of placing your order or are unable to re-print your e-ticket, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-343-9999 or contact our E-Ticket Service Center by clicking here.
Please Note:This service is not available outside of our regular business hours. When calling, please provide the agent with the following information:
- First and Last name of passenger traveling & purchaser
- Origin/Departure City
- Date of Departure
- Confirmation number if available. For security reasons additional information may be required.
- If you are unable to reach the E-Ticket Support Center or are within one hour of scheduled departure, it is recommended that you purchase a new ticket at the ticket counter and electronically submit the E-Ticket information and both your confirmation/ticket numbers for the original and additional ticket purchase to our E-Ticket Service Center by clicking here for further assistance.
- If you are unable to print your E-Tickets, you can have your E-Ticket printed at the following Terminal/Agency ticket counters. Only the following Peter Pan Terminal/Agency ticket counters have E-Ticket printing capability available:
- Boston, MA
- New York Port Authority (Adirondack Trailways Ticket Counter – South Wing. Agency charges $5.00 per order for e-ticket printing.)
- Philadelphia, PA
- Providence, RI (Main Providence Bus Terminal, 1 Peter Pan Way)
- Springfield, MA
- Washington, DC
- If departing from any other terminal, you should locate an Internet Cafe, public library, or similar facility where internet access and printing capability is available. We are able to offer our online low fare ticket program, because you print your E-Ticket on your own and proceed directly to the bus departure gate.