Boston Logan Airport Connects You To the World. Peter Pan Bus Lines Connects You to Logan!
Avoid hectic airport traffic and costly taxi or limo rides. Forget about dealing with the costs and hassles of parking. Instead, enjoy the safest, most economical and convenient transportation available to Boston Logan Airport.
Peter Pan Bus Lines has flexible bus service to Boston Logan Airport 7 days a week. Our coaches are equipped with WiFi, DVD players and iPOD jacks. Our professional, courteous drivers will make sure you get to your flight relaxed and on time.
Logan Airport has five terminals. For your convenience, we’ve included a list of terminals, airlines and contact phone numbers. You can download it by clicking here.
BOSTON LOGAN AIRPORT ~ PETER PAN PICK UP LOCATIONS
- Peter Pan buses travel in a counterclockwise loop around Logan Airport on the lower “Arrivals” level, starting with Terminal A and proceeding to Terminal E.
- Buses arrive at Logan and drop off Departing Passengers in front of each terminal in front of the baggage area, starting with Terminal A and stop at each terminal.
- Buses will then proceed around loop to pick up Arriving Passengers starting with Terminal A and proceeding to Terminal E.
- Pick up location for arriving passengers is outside baggage area at each terminal, directly outside main doors.
- Bus will pull up as close to doors as possible, passengers are advised to watch for bus as buses are not allowed to park at curb.
Boston Logan Airport Map
Visit Boston Logan Website for More Information.